Educational Requirements: College Degree preferred, but not required
Requisite Skills: Minimum of five plus years of executive level support experience, proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Sattler College also uses the G Suite Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.
Language Skills: English
General Position Summary
- Provides executive level administrative support to the Sr. Management Team and President.
- When requested, provides executive level administrative support to the President.
- Works well under pressure and under tight time constraints
- Multi-tasks well, handling numerous projects simultaneously
- Maintains sensitivity and confidentiality
- Portrays teamwork attitude
- Able to work across people with different spiritual traditions and backgrounds in a respectful and dignity protecting manner.
- Manages Presidents calendar, schedules appointments and coordinates meetings
- Performs general office duties such as answering phones, filing, etc.
- Drafts both internal and external correspondence for President’s signature
- Creates special reports, documents and presentations
- Manages office supply purchases for the administrative offices
- Maintains copy machines, order supplies and places service calls
- Coordinates and maintains database, generates letters, invitations, etc.
- Provides administrative support, schedules meetings and takes minutes for an array of committees as requested.
- Point of contact for outside reservations in classroom spaces; and providing support with projects in line with the strategy of the business
- Scheduling and organizing agenda for strategy meetings for the senior leadership team and all-staff meetings.
- Keeps track of visitor schedules and coordinates necessary management meetings for relevant visitors.
- Coordinate with front desk to create on run through weekly checklists for campus operations and event coordination.
Finally, we especially seek staff that can support the founding precepts of the College, harmonious with the beliefs of the historic Christian faith, listed on our webpage: http://www.sattlercollege.org/about/
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- A citizen or national of the United States;
- An alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States; or
- An alien authorized by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service to work in the United States.
All new employees are required to complete and sign a verification form and provide documentation attesting that he/she is a United States citizen, national, or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States.